Gunnison Beach Nudists

July 6 report - great day! Younger and more...

We arrived at 1 pm. Parking lot crowded, but spaces available. Beautiful sun. Good breeze. Nice walk to beach. Appears a bit more walking mat than last year? Sun-loving folks aplenty, even 10 yards back from beach crest. Question: have you noticed a...

Latest Post
by  
Gunnison 4th July

Anyone from this group visiting Gunnison 4th July? I plan to be there and look forward to meeting friends from TN if possible.

6/24/16

We'll be at the beach this Friday. Anybody else?

Latest Post
by  
Who's heading for Gunnison?

This Saturday, Memorial Day Weekend. If you're planning on going, drop us a note. Love meeting old and new friends!

Monday June 6

Hey will be in the area.. planning to hit the beach.. anyone else going??

Latest Post
by  
First week in June

Finally going to be headed down the first week in June.....other then the outside showers at G beach does anyone know if there is a regular shower room to change after the beach for my drive home?

Rideshare to Gunnison group in Facebook

FYI, there's an FB group called "Getting to Gunnison Beach" for people who want to network and hitch a ride. https://www.facebook.com/groups/gettingtogunnisonbeach/

Planning to stop on Monday 4/18

I'm not sure it will be warm enough to be nude but it should be sunny so I thought I'd make my first visit of the season. I should be there around noon if anyone else plans to be there.

Latest Post
by  
Early start at Sandy Hook (Gunnison) nude...

Hope to get there weekdays and weekends and start my tan before Memorial DayAnyone else interested ?

Latest Post
by