Gunnison Beach Nudists

Almost

Almost time for the beach Thur. it'sgoing to be about 68. Almost almost time to hit the sand

Polar Bare Plunge 2016

Just got a private email (not connected with TN, as far as I know) with an attached invitation to the Polar Bare Plunge for 2016. SO IT SOUNDS LIKE THE NAKED POLAR BARE PLUNGE IS ON FOR THIS YEAR! That's been an open question since the FOGs, who...

Because of old age

I can now say that I have been to Gunnison Beach for the last time. I am 81 years old and was recently taken to hospital by ambulance because of feeling faint. Thank God it was neither a heart attack nor stroke. They decided that I need a walker,...

Did winter really start?

These are pretty warm temps for November. An extended fall? Anyway.Does anyone know where to practice nudism during the winter months besides home?

Gunnison is 2nd

Greetings Everyone, Hey below is a link to Yahoo travel rating the top 5 Nude beaches in the US. Well as the title says it Gunnison got 2nd place. https://www.yahoo.com/travel/naked-truth-what-you-need-1286626905964598.html

Last try of the season?

Going to make a try for it tomorrow, 72 degrees might be nice if the wind stays down, anyone else going?

Nudity in New Jersey

Fox 29 out of Philly, reported that New Jersey had the highest per capita of residence that get naked when they come home from work. They also showed people walking down the path at Gunnison, but did not mention that is a nude beach. Interesting.

Trek from parking lot to oceanside

This is aka Death March. I am 81 years old and have been to Gunnison Beach 3 times this year. This year, I am finding that the Death March is taking more of a toll on me. When I get back to my car, that has been baking in the sun, I need to sit...

Gunnison beach for Rosh hashanah

Anyone going to be at the beach today? Could use some company.

Walking naked past the "nude...

Is it possible to walk naked past the boundaries of the nude area? For instance if i happened to drift in the small clothes section to the north of the nude section would the rangers stop me? if I wanted to walk north all the way to the tip of the...