Gunnison Beach Nudists

Memorial Lights

Heading up to Gunnison this afternoon and planning to hang around as late as possible to see the memorial lights in the city. Should be a great view as the weather clears. If you see me there, stop by and say hi. Will probably be enjoying a cigar.

Latest Post
by  
Friday or Saturday

Hello Everyone - thinking of going on Friday or Saturday. Let me know if anyone else is going. Take it easy.

Labor Day weekend

The weather forecast says beautiful weather during all three days.

Latest Post
by  
Day at the beach

Had an awesome day spent naked at Gunnison today, everyone was really friendly, the water was perfect. If you saw me there then add me, if you want to go and hang out nude with me next time.. add me :-)

Latest Post
by  
THE TRASH!

People, please do with what is requested regarding the trash; if you brought to the beach with you, take it home with you. It's a simple plan that keeps the cost of the park down. Before leaving I stopped in the men's room and saw a lot of...

Latest Post
by  
Great day

Went to the beach today and could not have for a better day. Everything was great.

Polar Bare--lady with the clipboard

At the last Polar Bare Plunge this past January (2015), there was a woman with a clipboard going around collecting email addresses, presumably for a contact list for future Polar Bare Plunges. Does anybody know who that was? The word is that the...

August 16 Here I Come Gunnisin

Finally made it on the ferry leaving NYC and on my way to Gunnison! The boat is nearly full and I wonder if here are any other TN members on board ;). Wherever you're nude today, I hope you're enjoying yourselves.

Latest Post
by  
August 9th

Going to be at the beach as early as I can get there! Who's going to be there as well? I usually set up to the right (south). Be as you are ! JT