Gunnison Beach Nudists

Going to beach on Sunday 06/14

Going to beach on Sunday 06/14, would like to meet fun people singles ,couples to spent some time with ...

Latest Post
by  
Additional blue mat for walking to beach

For those of you noticing more blue mat on the beach this season, see the link below for more info. It is exactly 100' longer and it is the result of many people's donations. The goal is to raise enough money to add up to 600'. I...

Latest Post
by  
Gunnison 6/10

It was very pleasant there today nice and warm with no breeze till around 2. The water is starting to warm up but for me still a bit cool.I dont know if its me but it looked like they added a little more of the blue walking mats. Any one else think...

Latest Post
by  
Wednesday Gunnison Beach!!

So my first time there was last month. It was great, even tho it was nippy. The sun still made my skin warm. Going again Wednesday regardless since its my day off. Hope to see everyone there.

6/12/15

nude fun all day at the beach! Let us know if any other True Nudist members will be out there this day.

Temp. and Wind

I was thinking about a trip to Gunnison from the AC area next week. When I look at weather.com I get not to bad temp but when I go to weatherforyou I get lower temps of 4-6 degress and a bit strong wind. Anyone been there lately and was in a bit...

Carpool from North NJ/ NYC

I love going to the beach but I don't have a car. I'm looking for some buddies with whom I can carpool. I don't mind splitting gas/ toll and parking. Please send me a message if you're interested.

Textile Resentment

Or maybe I should title this resentment of textiles? Is it just me, or are others equally perturbed by the presence of textiles at the naked beach? It just bugs me. I wouldn't force anyone to get naked if they didn't want to, but if you...

Saturday May 23 Trip

Any nudists in the New Jersey Metropolitan area that want to go I have a small group going currently. But the more the merrier! Message me if you want to be apart of the group!

Latest Post
by