Hi all

I would just like to say I went to bareoaks this summer and met the most wonderful male couple who were so welcoming and made me feel so gr8 about my ideas about nudism. They allowed me on their deck to relax in the sun it was such a welcoming...

Latest Post
by  
Labour Day long weekend

Heading to Bate Oaks next weekend for the long weekend - first time! Hopefully meet some great new people and have a fun time! Anyone else heading down for the long weekend?

Going to Bare Oaks in the long weekend

Hey all, Planning a day trip to Bare Oaks this long weekend (Saturday or Sunday), but I don't drive and live in Mississauga, 88km away. I checked carpools (carpool facebook groups and poparide) and saw limited rides which go to...

Latest Post
by  
Visited Bare Oaks

I went to Bare Oaks yesterday. I haven't been there for awhile. It felt good to walk along the trail completely naked. It is so different. Everywhere else I go nude, I have to stay out of sight. I might go back soon.

Latest Post
by  
Easter monday

Hi all anyone going to be at bareoaks Easter Monday?? Looking to head there to ring in spring

Latest Post
by  
Friday

Hi all anyone going to be around Bareoaks Friday???

Latest Post
by  
Hi all

I have missed social naturism so much I am thinking about bareing the cold and attending BO. Would love to know if there is anyone around for a tea in the bistro. Pool will be closed but hope to enjoy a sauna or hottub. Anyone attend BO during...

Latest Post
by  
Feelings toward pubic hair

I am thinking of visiting Bare Oaks Naturist resort in a few weeks but I am curious regarding the resort's as well as its member's view of pubic hair. Are bushes (pubic hair) frowned upon and I must shave my bush or can I keep my bush???!!!

22 July

Hey everyone anyone visiting BO today??? Just seeing if many people are out and about there worth the money to converse with other nudists in a safe way

2021 Spring

Hopefully we have good weather and can get out to Bare Oaks and meet new people and people we know.