Plus60 Nudists

Fuerteventura: Villa share? October 2023

Might there be a lady member of this group who would consider sharing a villa for a week in Fuerteventura in October 2023? Planning to stay on the Jandia peninsula. Platonic outlook but want to enjoy shared nudism in the sun! Please contact me via...

Latest Post
by  
Now at 75 Middle Tennessee

Now I've turned 75 I still find nudist over 60 years of age exciting and wanting to be with more and more! If your over 60 and live in the Middle Tennessee area please PM me or leave a message here so we can hang out naked together! tannaked

Latest Post
by  
Sydney Aussie Seniors

Hi is there any local Sydney Australia senior nudists who would like to meet up maybe form a group. Lets get together

Darwin oldies

Hi. Is there any 50 to 70 young odd members that live in Darwin that would like to meet up down the beach or at a house or such for social gather? Just get together for a social drink or relaxing time.

Latest Post
by  
Closure of this group

This group will be closed with immediate effect and deleted shortly. However, it will be re-established on another platform. You have the admins to thank for that. There are too many spammers, liars, cheats, scammers, love scammers and identity...

Plus sixty nudist

Live in Michigan older nudist are cool and sey Any to connect with in Michigan Lansing area say hi scooterred123@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Meeting others

Looking for Groups to join in the Austin area. Iam new and would like to meet others. I enjoy being nude it's very relaxing to me .

Nor Cal +60 friends.

Looking for +60 nudists and naturists in Nor Cal, especially the North Bay Area to establish social connections with.

Latest Post
by  
LADY ON THIS GROUP COVER PHOTO

We are still surprised that no one has come forward to say who the nice looking lady is on the Group profile photo???