FREEBALLING NUDISTS

Visible Penis Outline

When choosing pants do you go for something you know will allow your penis outline to show? I love wearing gym shorts and knowing if people are looking for it, they can definitely see the size and shape of my package. (Not the biggest either)...

Freeballing and a cock ring

I find that waering a cockring while freeballing gives a nice bulge. Anyone else do this?! Also a couple fo times - it takes a trained eye I guess (!) - I have seen guys freeballing quite obviously also wearing a PA.

Welcome to Belgrade, Serbia!

I know it's a bit hard to travel these days, but if you plan on visiting the Balkans, I welcome you to visit beautiful Belgrade, I can host you in my apartment in downtown for a few days. https://couchsurfing.page.link/8ziUi1jhXXnxubnE7

Latest Post
by  
In search of short jeans shorts......

When I was a child, maybe 10 or 12 years old, I had a short jeans shorts that I loved. Now that Im 37, of course I dont have it anymore. But I was searching for some really short jeans shorts, like a 2 or 3 inch inseam maximum. Its kind of...

Woof Commando Shorts

They are pricey but they are extremely comfortable and cool. I got the 4" and love them!! https://woofclothing.com/shop/summer-chinos-head-honchos-4-mesh-lined/

Latest Post65.00
by SunSeeker703 
Me, Commando ? Yes for the last 40 years

I love it when I'm without. only when I'm wearing thin suit pants and going to be in the group that would not be tolerant of my lower friend with a bit of a bulge, do I conform to there side.

Latest Post
by  
Lockdown influences

I've found myself going commando again throughout most of and after the UK lockdown. Without the necessity to dress up and attend offices or appointments, what's the point in wasting water on underwear? I forgot how nice it feels to be free,...

Sheer shorts, thin material, spandex no...

I always wear sheer ,thin shorts no underwear, out in public too. I am 5in still soft ,thickand nicely cut, so when it falls to the sidw, anyone who looks can't miss seeing a perfect outline of it, the length, girth, and head, nothing left to...

Always freeballing

I NEVER wear underwear. Naked is best. After that it's a single layer of cloth. It's especially great in a kilt.