Pinellas Nudists Social Group.

Summer meetup

We had great success with our April 7th meetup at Caliente. The weather was perfect and we had half our group in attendance plus two other couples who joined us who were visiting that day. So lets do it again! I would like our members to suggest...

Group spring meetup

It's been a chilly winter and I am sure you all are tired of this weather. We are proposing a group meet up at Caliente Resort in Land O Lakes on a warm Sunday this spring TBD. April seems like a great opportunity weather permitting. Let me know...

1st Social Gathering of 2024.

Please check the events page and let us know if you can attend

Happy New Year - 2024

Well a belated Happy New year to you loved Nudist people of Pinellas County, Lets make 2024 a more fun year, time to have some fun, get together more often, Lets try and have monthly evening or weekend afternoon together, Let me know who is happy to...

New Members

Welcome to our newest members to "Pinellas Nudists Social Group", Alan and Deborah. We hope you enjoy our group and feel free to say hello to your new friends. We all look forward to meeting you at a future event, Mike & Merria

Meeting new friends.

Joined group a couple months ago. We live about two hours north of Pinellas County, thought distance would be a problem with meeting members . Not so . We since have had two wonderful lunches where we met about halfway and attended a group meeting...

Welcome

We recently had new couples join the group. Welcome to all of you and feel free to send out messages and get in touch with your new friends. If you know another couple you think may be interested in some local social activity, let them know about...

Latest Post
by