Body Bling

just found out... a rule against Genital...

I was banned twice last week, because I was wearing a ball stretcher. I saw who the Mod was at the time and I asked why. The answer Genital Jewelry. Did anyone else know about this rule?

I found a c-ring company

They are beautiful rings But they are not cheap But they do have a ring to try for correct size.

New penis jewelery

Just got a new piece of jewelery. I though it looked cool, but not real sure if it works for me.

Latest Post
by  
Genital Jewelry

What are peoples opinion regarding genital jewelry, i adore both Male and Female adornment, i myself have a PA and love wearing a cock ring

Henna Body Art

I would love to have a henna session some day. There are so many possibilities for beautiful art. Have you had henna art or created on someone? Here is a neat sample from photographer Risen Phoenix. https://gyazo.com/3fb55240b4d2c2ff2ef37ee288433be3

Glans ring

General question for the group, I have always like the look of a glans ring but never really sure what to look for in one and how to really get one that fits properly. I have a lot of foreskin so I often wonder why bother putting one on since...

Get your Bling On!

Do what you like. Share what you love. Bling is the spice of life. https://gyazo.com/180ed41fc59de53c27be48de5f72a1c4

Do you like septum rings?

I have friends who have/had septum rings. When I talk with them, I am torn with where I should look. As with my recent post about Belly Bling, my eyes are drawn to Bling in the best way. Its weird, because I am not necessarily distracted by...

New Members

Im excited and thankful for all the new members. Welcome! Im trying to keep this group safe, active, and fun. Its all about the BLING. Introduce yourself if you will.

Latest Post
by  
Do you have a tattoo?

I was about to say do you have a tattoo that has a deep meaning to you? Its kind of a stupid question because I think most people who get tattoos have a deep connection with a tattoo. I know there are some whove gotten one while on a drunken night...