Elegant Nudist Ladies

Hyperactive mods

Not sure it is still worth posting pics, the mods are paying 24/7 attention to our group so even the most legit pics are deleted within an hour or so. Not that it takes much time to upload and capture a couple of pics, but it doesn't look like a...

Shopping in the nude

I don't shop in the nude. I don't, it's my general rule. But I suspect that you are more interested in exceptions than in general rules. So here they are. But first, as an introduction, I remember that there was a TV show (Dutch I think)...

Sex on the beach

In a previous ENL group, long deleted by mods, I had two topics about sex in public. Well, more exactly almost sex in public. The first one was about being heard. I am/was very multi and vocal. I am now more able to control my cries but at the...

When guys find us irresistible - Part 3

We continue the poll about the situations when, naked, women attract guys' eyes like a magnet. We know there are some, maybe not the same for everyone. Sometimes we become transparent, notably when we lay face down on a towel. Yet some other...

Bianca's bottomless antics - Part 2

Ok, so now the second part of my story. My own experience with being bottomless in public. I think being bottomless is more provocative than being naked. Sexier too. Well, more exhibitionist. And I'm not an exhibitionist, I don't want to...

When guys find us irresistible - Part 2

So let's continue the poll about the situations when, naked, we attract guys' eyes like a magnet. We know there are some, maybe not the same for everyone. Sometimes we become transparent, notably when we lay face down on a towel. Yet some...

When do you guys find us irresistible?

We ladies know that there are certain moments when people's (especially men's) eyes will all turn in our direction, at least for the polite 2-seconds, and then they will mostly pretend to be admiring something ten feet away. It's almost...

Holding a gaze

Guys can't hold a gaze. I don't mean always or all of them but on average they can't. It comes down from our evolution as a species. In all mammals (well ok, mostly males) staring another mammal in the eyes is a sign of defiance and...

Do you imagine your colleagues naked?

I guess the question is mostly for guys, but I may be wrong, girls may very well do this too, how would I know. Do you ever/often imagine your female (or male, if you are gay or bi) work colleagues or friends naked? When she (I'll take the most...

Bianca Censori's bottomless antics

Kanye's West young new wife is very sexy. Not that I am a big fan of D cups (I have a pair of those myself, thank you, and I would gladly exchange them for Bs) but I must admit that her boobs are spectacular. Ok, they may be C's because she...