Elegant Nudist Ladies

New record.

Well that pictorial posting didn't last long! No sooner had I posted the photos and added a few comments, the pics (which were fabulous nudist photos, by the way, meeting all TN and their payment overlords strict Terms of Service, TOS for short,...

New Year's Eve party

Ok, we had a bit of a teasing party. It happened at my place, I live quite centrally but with easy parking and I have sufficient space for a good dozen invitees, I have a big dining with a huge table and a living which is quite spacious and...

Photoshop addiction

I wish I had never discovers PS. Now, I have always improved my pics, but that consisted mainly in re-cropping, changing colour curves and depending, either making them pop more or denoising them. Plus of course some blur or mask. And I was fine...

Same old same old

After a flurry of activity on the brand new ENL group, we're back to very little engagement again. Lots of photos posted, Flora had started her wonderful topics once more and the engagement is at the same levels as before. Example, a simpy...

Duck bills

Plump lips are sexy. They signal youth, the right, fertile kind, so they attract potential partners. While we grow older, they have a tendency to become less plump, to lose volume and become less attractive. As we get closer to the end of our...

Changing my hair colour

Today, the most fundamental questions of all, a philosophical, ontological, existential question: should I become a brunette again? As you know, I am a blonde with light skin and green-gray eyes. My hair is not a light, but a relatively dark shade...

Game of Mod

I post tasteful photos of my nudist friends, no spread pics, nothing offending or offensive, just nudists doing nudist stuff, some are fine, some are deleted. These girls are all over 21, clearly, all nudists, clearly, posting on a nudist site in a...

Fake piercings

I don't have any piercing - except of course one in each ear. So the body jewelry I usually wear is limited to rings, necklaces, waist and ankle chains. But I read a lot here about how much guys like their various body jewels - well in...

Richie's pic posts

I do hope my friends of the ENL club are enjoying the photos I have posted, I do assure you that I have all the girls permission to post and and thus taken up the mantle from Flora while she takes some well earned rest. I will not promise similar...

Wearing tattoos in the nude

When nude in some young places like Sinsheim I am one of the very few persons who has zero tattoos. D also has none (but would be ready to get some if I wanted him to). I have nothing against tattoos but I would have a hard time finding one which I...