JOCKSTRAPS

What do you like about jockstraps?

I am walking around right now, about to go out to run errands. I am wearing cargo pants with a jockstrap underneath. I'm not going to the gym, or a hike, just wearing one and aware of it as I move. And it feels so good! Why? I was just going to...

Jockstrap style

Whats your favorite jock to wear? What style of jock do you like to see on another man or peeking out of a strangers gym bag? ME: I like the swimmer style with a thin waist band. I like to see: the traditional wide-band jock like the old Bikes. It...

Jockstraps vs. Thongs

I often see guys say they wear jockstraps and also thongs . Personally I have always loved jockstraps. I wear them, love being around guys wearing them. I absolutely love them. I don't like thongs at all. I wore one a couple of times and...

Jockstrap Exchange

Opening up this thread as a place to exchange used and new jockstraps. Please add details of the jock (size, color, new, used, etc.) and attaching a pic is encouraged. Link up in the discussion and swap your jocks!

Introduce Yourself

Welcome to JOCKSTRAPS Take a minute here to INTRODUCE YOURSELF and connect with other members who share your enthusiasm for Jockstraps and the MEN who wear them.

Wearing jockstrap in the gym

I find in the gym its mainly older men who wear a jockstrap. Younger men tend not to wear anything or, if they wear underwear, its usually loose underpants. I dont find these give enough support so have usually worn tighter fitting briefs....

Jockstrap Stories

What stories do you have about wearing a jockstrap? Seeing other men wearing one. Either growing up or as an adult. Keep it POSITIVE and affirming.

Who's in San Francisco and want to show...

Come by my place and show off your jockstrap. lets hang and try each others on. Lower Haight SF Cali here

Latest Post
by  
Reason to wear a jockstrap?

Why do you wear a jockstrap? Is it an everyday thing, something you wear to the gym or while doing sport? For me, I used to wear them to the gym or while playing tennis. They were not an everyday underwear option. These days, I spend more time...

PRIVACY and why this is a PRIVATE GROUP

Thought I'd explain why this is a PRIVATE GROUP. PUBLIC groups on TN (along with all their content, media, and members) can be seen by anyone on the internet. So can your profile for that matter! [Find this blog I wrote Setting Up A Profile...