JOCKSTRAPS

Favorite brand?

I have to say I'm partial to BIKE jockstraps! They fit great, an iconic brand, and not flashy. And the variety of waistband widths is great. One for every need! But I also really like the JOCKMAIL brand. You can find JOCKMAIL on Amazon. It comes...

What do you like about jockstraps?

I am walking around right now, about to go out to run errands. I am wearing cargo pants with a jockstrap underneath. I'm not going to the gym, or a hike, just wearing one and aware of it as I move. And it feels so good! Why? I was just going to...

Wearing jockstrap in the gym

I find in the gym its mainly older men who wear a jockstrap. Younger men tend not to wear anything or, if they wear underwear, its usually loose underpants. I dont find these give enough support so have usually worn tighter fitting briefs....

Introduce Yourself

Welcome to JOCKSTRAPS Take a minute here to INTRODUCE YOURSELF and connect with other members who share your enthusiasm for Jockstraps and the MEN who wear them.

PRIVACY and why this is a PRIVATE GROUP

Thought I'd explain why this is a PRIVATE GROUP. PUBLIC groups on TN (along with all their content, media, and members) can be seen by anyone on the internet. So can your profile for that matter! [Find this blog I wrote Setting Up A Profile...

Jockstrap Exchange

Opening up this thread as a place to exchange used and new jockstraps. Please add details of the jock (size, color, new, used, etc.) and attaching a pic is encouraged. Link up in the discussion and swap your jocks!

Dad purchase Jock Strap for Me

We were told we need a jockstrap in 6th grade, when the new school was built and we would be having gym classes. Showers were taken, as well. It was a coming of age moment, when Dad took me to the store to purchase one. Just he and I and it was our...

Jockstrap style

Whats your favorite jock to wear? What style of jock do you like to see on another man or peeking out of a strangers gym bag? ME: I like the swimmer style with a thin waist band. I like to see: the traditional wide-band jock like the old Bikes. It...

Jockstraps vs. Thongs

I often see guys say they wear jockstraps and also thongs . Personally I have always loved jockstraps. I wear them, love being around guys wearing them. I absolutely love them. I don't like thongs at all. I wore one a couple of times and...

Jockstrap Stories

What stories do you have about wearing a jockstrap? Seeing other men wearing one. Either growing up or as an adult. Keep it POSITIVE and affirming.