Nude Photographers/Models

Rushden art classes / photo clubs

Hi all does any one know of an art class of photography club or artist / photographer who want an overweight nudist mitchelin man to test their artistic ? photographic abilities?

Latest Post
by  
Cardiff photo shoot

Hi, I'm an enthusiastic hobbyist photographer seeks men interested in posing. I am going to be in Cardiff on Saturday 18th March and would love to shoot with some local guys. if your 18-60, OK posing nude.up for a fun shoot get in touch. There...

nudefisher traveling for work

I am in Kansas City , MO until Monday February 27. Is there anything to do here?

New to the Group!

Hi Everyone, I am an experience photographer looking to try something new and exciting :) I love photography and want to shoot some beautiful artwork of women in the nude. If your interested comment below or message me!

Latest Post
by  
Photoshoot in Malta, Belgium or Berlin

Hi, I travel a lot between Malta, Belgium and Berlin and am looking for photographers as well as models in those places. I am both amateur photographer and model looking for a photoshoot. As photographer I like to do shoots outdoors and in abandoned...

Latest Post
by  
South Coast NSW

Hi new to photography and have done the landscapes etc now looking for a average/slim local male for some natural photo shoots indoor and outdoor if possible

Modeling

I'd like to do some more modeling. I've done some in the past. Any photographers in my area?

Latest Post
by  
Internal Fight.. Model or Photographer??

Hi every one.... I have a internal fight with my self... I'm a photographer since 2003 but do to the lack of models I started to model to me... and I want to know what you think about the photos and the model. All of the photos are selfies using...

northwest uk

Hi, I am looking for a photographer in the north west UK to take some new photos for me. I already have hundreds of naked pics but find myself wanting some more. Is there anyone who would be able to take some? Dont need to be a proffesional but must...

Latest Post
by  
Experienced Model in NYC

I will be glad to model for any photographer or artist.