Indian married couple

alright lets get to know one another better.

tell us if you wish to add some extra questions please add HIS Best Nudist Experience: worst Nudist Experience: Dream nudist Experience: Personal Description: Types of People I enjoy: One Amazing Thing I've Seen or Done: Interests: Your...

Hey everyone can we upload one photo each to...

dear every one of this group. Finally we could get some time thisSundayand got certified today . Now may i request you all to updateat leastone nude photo with face like us so that we canrecognizeeach other ,like TNcpl, pnudegoa, me..and others...

hey guys what was your last nude thing you...

its starting to feel like a morgue in this group. tell us what was you last interesting nude experience you had. we went to the beach a few days ago on sunday and was nude on the beach taking photos.

nude club in goa

https://www.hindustantimes.com/Travel/Chunk-HT-UI-TravelSectionPage-TravelStories/Nothing-lewd-about-this-Jottings-about-a-Goa-nude-club/Article1-1025225.aspx i have never heard of a nudist group in goa if anyone has any idea please tell me.

we met nudecouple2824

we met nude with nudecouple2824 will be writing about it in the blog in a few days.

we have written about our social nudism...

check them out in our profile under the blogs section. do tell what you liked and didnt like. and if they are any mistakes.

Interaction between members of this group

Hi, Even though we have seen each others photograph, we do not directly interact, leading to minimum understanding of each other and friendship.Hence whydon'twe addour selfon Yahoo, and we can chat with each other.our id namorea0511@yahoo.com I...

welcome Prakriti to the group

hey its great to have you guys here. why not tell us a bit about yourself.

Latest Post
by  
welcome namorea0511 to the group

its nice to have another certified nudist couple from india. hopefully we will meet them in may. tell us a bit about you guys.

Goa carnival 2013

we had fun at the carnival, met a biker guy from jharkand and he stayed at our place for a few days took him to the beach we all had a nude swim it was fun. so what is new in your life? any nudist adventure??