Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
A Nudist's diary
A Friend Request - a request to friend.
Hi, starting this thread with a purpose. I get many friend requests and I accept. Sometimes I wonder - what purpose it serves? If pictures are restricted to friends - then a FR is a tool. Otherwise, we don't interact at all. Even it happens that...
bills nudism
I was on the swim team most of my life and so almost a nudist; when we were in middle school, i loved the fact that everyone HAD to get nude and take a shower or get a bad / lower grade; it was very very freeing and relaxing and fun to have everyone...



