Nudist's diary

Nudists are exhibitionists - Do you agree?

When I look back, I find that i used to be extreamly excited in my younger days when someone saw me naked. With aging, that desire slowed down. But when I see younger generation of present era, I feel all have the desire to be seen. Depending on...

Please share a time that you were...

did you work through it and get comfy? or did it cause you to be less bold?

Am ready anytime

Hi everyone,am Jennifer and am on here looking for a nudist freind whom we could both exhange pictures regularly my number is= +1 607-325-1079 my google chat=jennifermason785@gmail.com. My WhatsApp +1(607)3767662 My zangi. 1065996167. My signal...

Latest Post
by  
An productive naked day

Yesterday I had no reason to go anywhere . Rain the morning let up and I got a chance to burn the trash and brush pile. That involved numerous trips from the house to the burn pile. The burn spot is out of view of the road, but between the two had...

Im Tina by name

Im happy lady fun and lovely to meet Im just here to have fun and nothing more. Respect my decision because I dont lie and Im a straight forward persontext me here jent2867@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Sun-bathing naked in the presence of a...

My 53-year-old son has recently come to live with me. He is terminally ill, but that does not necessarily mean he will not outlive me. It is not his choice to live with me, but he has no other base in the UK. I previously lived alone and was...

Telegram

Chat me on leaakat on telegram Open for meets

Latest Post
by  
Fiction

https://mobidrive.com/sharelink/p/37znL8IPN70bcdJoP8mf4A4TmUwY9IblbZUaOZdG7OQL

Latest Post
by  
LETS GET NAUGHTY

Hi everyone,am Angelica and am on here looking for a nudist freind whom we could both exhange pictures regularly my number is= 6043739289 my imessage= angelicasmith700@yahoo.com

Latest Post
by  
Need some help

My girlfriend has suffering from a major depressive disorder for months now. She has shut everyone out Can anyone who does or has suffered from depression explain to me, talk with me about why? I have spoken to others on those helpline but I would...

Latest Post
by