Nudist's diary

Light out at the hot tub

There is a gazebo with a hot tub at my local nude resort. It has a single bulb that lights the whole interior. Because there is only one light, whenever a moth crosses close to that bulb, there is a shadow cast that looks like a giant bat. Last...

woke up to no power

This morning well before dawn i awoke to total darkness, not the way I normally wake up. I have 100 Christmas lights strung above my bed as night / reading lights that are on 24/7. So total darkness meant no power. I live rural and this time of year...

Latest Post
by  
This trip nudity report

I am on a 2 week tour Bucharest to Kiev. The first two days I did homestay with a local. We barely crossed paths. I took advantage of his absence and was nude around his apartment. This morning he did see me nude when I brought some trash out of the...

Naked Concert at Times Square

I made it! I was nude in front of thousands viewers and posed for photo to everybody. It was amazing and very exciting.

Latest Post
by  
Naked Concert at Times Square

I made it! I was nude in front of thousands viewers and posed for photo to everybody. It was amazing and very exciting. See pics in profile.

Latest Post
by  
Walking naked

I have done it! Walked naked from my car, parked at Ocknell Pond in the New Forest, UK, for about 3 miles with only a pair of flesh coloured knickers in my rucksack. Walked in a big circle arriving back at the car still nude

Finding some nude time on a trip with...

On a recent trip out west I spent more time clothed than I'm used to, but of course it's worth it to be with folks I love. Even with all the together time, I was able to get away for a really good naked yoga class and a few afternoons of...

folks want to hang out nude

In the past week, I have gotten one request through Airbnb from a guy who wants to stay here because he can be nude for Monday , plus a guy who i have gotten to know here on TN is going to stop by the next afternoon for some nude time, and just now...

Nude beach

So i have been going to this beach since i was 18 and everyone that comes to it are great and are fun to chill with.

a nightmare

I have related before that I daily steak out to the mail box for my , i know, archaic newspaper. Last night I had a vivid dream that I got fully dressed to go out for the paper. Scary....