Nudist's diary

Have you ever been a canvas for a body...

I find body painting fascinating. I have seen some online pics of very imaginative and creative works of art incorporating the human body as the canvas. I know a guy who is artistic and have planted the idea into his head that I would be a willing...

Naked in Nature - It Is Hard To Do It Any...

This last week was spent in the northern San Juan Mountains of Colorado, which by the way is a good place to find really good naked hiking locales. I got a naked hike in every day, but in the end also just spent time hanging around naked with...

World record

On 2 March 195 of us set a new world record for the most naked riders on a theme park ride, almost double the previous record. It was bitterly cold with a biting wind. We all thought we were mad as we waited to climb aboard the Grand National roller...

My latest house guest a repeat.

Five years ago a couple pedaled up to my home while exploring the USA on their bicycles. They knew from my profile that I would greet them nude and they were totally fine with it. After the meal I offered the hot tub and she was gung-ho , he...

a turkey and that is a good thing

The local nudist group I belong to had a nude bowling session this afternoon. This is the third time we have rented the place out for a couple of hours and we strip down and bowl. I bowled my best game ever. Got a turkey, three strikes in a row, but...

off handed comment

Last week I dropped in on the neighbors who I had not seen all winter. It took her a while to get to the door and when she did she had on a robe. He came out of the bedroom buckling up his pants. He apologized I had caught him in just his underwear....

Latest Post
by  
A nude poet's take on life

I found this 2.5 minute video of a poet named Rocket reciting his poem LIFE. I thought it was interesting, and that this was the best spot to post the link, among my groups. Of course, the link takes you out of TN to pixeldrain....

A Day of Exposure

Yesterday I had gar more exposure than I normally do. It started when I did my normal streak to the mailbox to get the paper. There was a train rumbling by up north and the wind spitting rain. I should have waited until the train was past so that I...

The best nude moment when I was...

Hey guys, lets start something interesting. In this thread we will be sharing about the best nude moment in past which we cherish and always want to have a repeat. Now the twist is, you have to describe it in few words and upload a picture. I feel...

Almost, got caught with no way out.

I was looking for a place to post this story and found this group. I hope it passes muster. This happened today about 1:00. Sorry for the long story. I had been nude all morning. Went to the farm and did the chores, animals fed and chickens let out...