Nudist's diary

Difficult time Readjusting to Textile life.

Hi all! I am not sure how and or where I wanted to post this, figured this place is as good as any other. I don't post much to TN, as I am out an about most of the time. Here is the thing, I have been very private about, camping, hot springing...

Naked yoga and pilates

I've been watching a YouTube series for yoga and I'm following the routines while naked, and I'm doing the same with a naked Pilates series. It feels completely natural. Does anyone else do the same?

Latest Postthank you yes!
by rm1701 
The herbal way - a naturist's way

Hi all, i was wondering for quite sometime...that why there is no discussion on herbal way of living. As naturist we need to promote that...or at least practice that, If not fully...partially. So i am starting this discussion thread where people can...

Airbnb exposure.

I am staying with a couple of guys in their apartment through Airbnb. Have been very casual so far about nudity but have not been seen yet. Will post more after some exposure

Visiting intern

We participate in a farm-volunteer program which intermittently brings us visitors who stay with us for a couple of weeks to try their hand at farming. It's been a couple of months, but tomorrow I'll pick up our next volunteer. We let...

19 yo boy here WHATSAPP GROUP, SNAPCHAT &...

Hey, my name is Diego and I am 19yo. Add me on SNAPCHAT: diegoalejorm Also I have a nudist group on WHATSAPP. Write me +573204541069 INSTAGRAM: diegoarevollom

Latest Post
by  
Cristmas in Fuerteventura

The UK is cold in December so my friend and I set off to Fuerteventura in the Canaries for Christmas. The weather was disappointing for about half our stay but, at 20C it was warm enough to be naked outdoors once we were out of the wind. Our hotel...

a long & naked weekend... @room only

After a long time, In India, we got this long weekend for Diwali; Saturday Sunday was regular off and Monday n Tuesday for some other festivals specially in Bangalore. I decided to be naked for all the time and will avoid going out much and I did...

Welcome to New members

This is created to welcome new members. Please feel free to write about yourself...introduce yourself.

Latest Post
by  
NEWT 2016, naked hiking

I'm describing my week at this year's Naked European Walking Tour (NEWT). I will try to illustrate it. Photos can no longer be put in topics like this but I can show the link to a photo in my profile. Copy the link and paste it in the...