Nudist's diary

My Nudist World

I have been a nudist for over 15 years but most of that time has been spent in my backyard. My yard is about 5000 sq.ft. and it issurrounded on 3 sides (west, south, and east) by a 6 ft. high fence. The north side of the yard has the house and the...

Wrapping up National Nude Recreation Week

(also posted to Nude Talk, sorry about that) Wrapping up National Nude Recreation Week. Some years ago AANR started a campaign promoting the week after Independence Day as nude rec week. I had the good luck of some naked outdoor time every day but...

Latest Post
by  
WHATSAPP GROUP, SNAPCHAT AND SKYPE

Hey, my name is Diego and I am 18yo. Add me on SNAPCHAT: diegoalejorm Also I have a nudist group on WHATSAPP. Write me +573204541069 SKYPE diegoabogota

Latest Post
by  
Saturday morning

Saturday morning, a beautiful Saturday morning here in Tennessee, though many would disagree as it is warm/hot and humid. Having gone for a walk, fed the animals and myself I now find myself sitting on the porch drinking coffee and steadily find...

Latest Post
by  
Nightmare Scenario

This originally appeared on my nudism blog, arizonavichi.tumblr.com One disadvantage of nudism is that you are, literally and figuratively, naked. By the way, note that I said literally coupled with figuratively.That's because I know the...

I am BI

hi guys sorry to be in your group. But I love to be nude with old people whether male or female. Love to do nude chatting with old folks. My yahoo id is crazyabhi3879

Latest Post
by  
WHATSAPP GROUP AND SNAPCHAT

Hey, my name is Diego and I am 18yo. Add me on Snapchat: diegoalejorm Also I have a nudist group on Whatsapp. Write me +573204541069

Latest Post
by  
New to nudism

I have decided that I will be visiting a nudist resort very soon. I have found a resort that allows single men to visit. I am hoping to visit on 3 April 2016. Anyone wants to join me?

A not-so-happy intern experience

Yesterday we welcomed two travelers here for one of our brief internships, and today they abruptly left. One of them, so the other one told me, was suffering from fatigue and anxiety, in part due to the lack of privacy here. They recognized that the...

Naked encounters with authorities?

When I was 5 years old, my grandmother from Europe was visiting us in suburban Chicago. She took us to the new outdoor mall on a hot summer day and we kids were drawn to the fountains. Like any good Northern European, she stripped us and let us play...