Nudist's diary

Skype, Snapchat, Whatsapp Group for nudists

Hey, I'm Diego, I'm 18yo and I created a nudists group on Whatsapp. Write me to +573204541069 and I'll add you to the new group. Naked hugs for all. My SKYPE username is diegoabogota and my SNAPCHAT is diegoalejorm NO OLDER THAN 50yo

Latest Post
by  
Mother's reaction....

Today is chilling day in kolkata...and enjoying the weather too...suddenly i decided that lets take a chance to disclose to her about my nudity. I told to my mother that wish i could stay nude at home all the time ans it will better for me and I...

nude at falls

Last Sunday, with 3 friends from Mumbai i went to a place called Jwahar. There is a beautiful waterfalls...pristine, rustic, virgin beauty in abundance. There were few tribal guys having bath. I stripped there as soon as we reached. It seemed that...

Rockdad's naked Home Life

Thought I'd start a little diary of things that I want to remember that happens from time to time... Last week one evening wifey and I are just lounging and talking. Then we had unexpected guest drop by to surprise us. They walked straight in...

Cold air baths

In winter my opportunities to get out into nature without clothes are of course limited. But lately I enjoy going out into the back yard at night for a few minutes of a cold air bath. Do I wear footwear in the snow? Yes. Temps have been fairly...

Christmas

I'm off to Portugal with some nudist friends. Hopefully it will be warm enough to be comfortably naked, maybe even go in the sea. What are you doing for Christmas? Have a good one.

Handyman tale

I was asked to repair and plaster the ceiling of a vacant condominium. Know it would be a dusty mess, with the shower out of commission and no way to clean up, I took two sets of work clothes. In the event, I was so dusty I didn't want to change...

Bangalore Nude Meet - 8th Nov

Hi Guys, Finally we had a small meet on 8th Nov at my place. Though it was under discussion for quite a long time, it happened only on last saturday. including me there were 5 participants, one of them left little early. I met 2 of them for the 1st...

naked workmen

My former house had a lot of glass windows, half of which could be seen by the public, and the other half were private. Window cleaning was hard work, and originally 2 brothers dit the outsides regularly. Then they moved away. I asked a neighbour...

Nude a Work Function

Today my team did an off site team building activity capped off with a spa experience and a great dinner. As a guy I had very little use for a facial or mani/pedi and elected for a much needed massage. I had one other male co-worker with me and we...