Nudist's diary

2015 Diary

Happy healthy nude year of 2015.Be healthy, happy and nude, everything will be much better.Last year was passed. New year, new opportunity is coming.Take it or loose it.Be more confident with yourself, starting with your nude body. Take good care of...

My boss said Work naked

My boss said I could work naked, travel to work naked and live naked for my 2 week contract. I was painting an apartment during the first two weeks in December, staying in a nearby apartment. It was in the nudist sector of Vera Playa in the far...

Charco nudist village

At this time of year us Europeans head to the Canaries for some late summer sunshine. I went for a week in Lanzarote with a friend. We stayed in the nude village of Charco del Palo on the east coast a little south of Arrieta. Being isolated it does...

Off for a nude swim

I'm off for my fortnightly swim at Ryedale Naturist Club, held at the Derwent swimming pool, Norton, Malton, N. Yorks YO17 9HP. 15.30 - 17.00 all welcome including single males

NUDE SOCCER PRACTICE

A couple years ago I wrote about my friend Chris and our strip wrestling games... Yes we still enjoy wrestling. But now we have added a new game last week. Its strip soccer.....Chris' place has a barn for the motor-home that's 50 feet long....

What nudity Means To ME

Whenever I see myself naked. I like the person I see. I don't notice the imperfections, however, when I am clothed, I don't have a positive view of myself. I feel much better in my own skin. What it all comes down to is body acceptance....

ne frnds from hydrabad n vizag

Dear frnds i wil b in hydrabad n vizag during oct 1 to 7.. So interesed to mt.. Ppl .. So.. Pls contact me through msg..

Latest Post
by  
Cant log into chat room in mozilla firefox...

For last few days, I can not get into chat room with firefox. But there is no issue with Internet Exploprer. Every time i try to get into chat room it shows connection failed. The flash is updated. I can not use google chrome in my computer for some...