Cypress Cove

Storms

Friday night and Saturday evening brought severe storms to the Cypress Cove area. The resort and surrouning area has very extensive damage from high winds and hail. Carports have collapsed, trees down, debris and even some homes made uninhabitable....

March 19th in the Sun

We are looking to head out to the cove on the 19th. Hope the weather is good.

Latest Post
by  
Feb 21

Anyone heading out to the Cove today?I hope to take advantage of this great weather!!

Latest Post
by  
Open House July 9th, 2016

July 9th is Open House. From 10am til 3pm there is no day fee. Plan ahead so everyone can come out that day. :)

Parrot Head party this weekend

Anyone going to the Parrothead Party at the cove this weekend? My son is buying a car in Orlando so since I'm going to be down there I might just go. I here it is usually packed and should be warm enough.

Bible Study

Join us in the Terrace every Sunday afternoon at 3 PM for a Bible Study and fellowship. We are doing a study in the Gospel of John. All are invited to attend. Steve

April

Just booked flights etc for 8 nights at Cypress Cove in April for my wife and I! So looking forward to it!!

Nude Year Celebration

Anyone going to the Cove for the Nude Year celebration? A couple of us are coming down from NC to spend New Years there. Looking forward to hanging out. Been to the Cove twice. Can't wait to get there.

Pool reopened

FYI: The big pool project is now complete except some minor stuff. They have reopened the area and pool.

Latest Post
by  
To the Cove on the 26th or 27th

We are thinking of going to the cove this weekend on one of the two days. Will see which has the best weather. Hope to see some others out there.