Cypress Cove

Fri April 3

It is early but we will be at the Cove on Fri afternoon April 3 (weather permitting) to relax in the sun for my girlfriends 50th birthday.

First Feb weekend

Looking forward to the Cove this weekend! Hopefully the rain will pass on Thursday!

Nudeapolozza

I will be at Nudeapolozza on Saturday, who else will be here enjoying this event? Email me hjbfl1991@yahoo.com

Beerfest

The Cove had their first annual beerfest yesterday and the annual cheesecake sale. All benefitting breast cancer. Dont know the final tally but the place was packed with people and we had a great time meeting people. Next week Nude a a Palooza...

March 2015: We'll be there; will you?

Please come say hello - mornings at Petangue; afternoons near hut #4

Latest Post
by  
Heading to Cypress Cove

We will be at the Cove today around 1 or 2 anyone else going to be hanging out today?

Swfl?

if there's anyone in swfl - looking to venture out some and socialize - pvt message if in the area, thanks!

Latest Post
by  
Sept 2nd or 3rd Visit

We will be heading down from Orlando for a day on one of those days. Might even stay for dinner and evening swim if the weather cooperates.

Stand up Paddleboard race

Stand up Paddleboard race on Saturday Sept. 6. more than 100 paddlers are expected to compete in the four mile, multi-loop nude challenge around Brown Lake, at Cypress Cove. Should be a fun event.