Cypress Cove

Swfl?

if there's anyone in swfl - looking to venture out some and socialize - pvt message if in the area, thanks!

Latest Post
by  
Sept 2nd or 3rd Visit

We will be heading down from Orlando for a day on one of those days. Might even stay for dinner and evening swim if the weather cooperates.

Stand up Paddleboard race

Stand up Paddleboard race on Saturday Sept. 6. more than 100 paddlers are expected to compete in the four mile, multi-loop nude challenge around Brown Lake, at Cypress Cove. Should be a fun event.

Sept 6 thru Sept 12

Will be heading to Florida and hitting the cove up, anyone going to be there that would like to meet?

New neighbor

Today my wife and i bought a small place for a winter getaway or anytime for that matter a few doors from the cove. This will make our visits much more frequent. Especially in the winter months. In fact... I think we may go over tomorrow.

Latest Post
by  
Cypress Cove this weekend

My friend Judy and I will be at Cypress Cove this weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.Stop by and say hello if you are going to be there.

Latest Post
by  
Leaving Sunday

We are leaving Sunday for a couple of weeks vacation to the area. We will be taking in a few days when we can to the Cove and Playalinda beach

Friday night

We are hoping to visit Friday night. Maybe have supper and enjoy the evening with the music, pool and conversation.

Latest Post
by  
Hi everyone

We checked out Cypress cove last year but were too busy to go back. Yesterday we had a full day there and loved the atmosphere. Returning again today.