Cypress Cove

monday visit

Wife and I are going to Playalinda beach today and then tomorrow we will be at the Cove when the gates open for a day visit. First ting on the agenda is breakfast at the Lakeside restaurant. Probably be the last visit to both places until winter...

Visit to cypress cove

Hi all, We are on holiday in april and plan to visit for a few days. Are there any events goin on between 7th april to 18th april. Hope to meet you whilst there. nuddiesuk

One weekend soon?

Looking for some conversation by the pool. Anyone planning on going some weekend soon?

March 10th to April 10th

We'll be there. If you'll be there look for us with the yellow-striped towels around the big pool. Stop by and say hello. If you don't find us there, look for us at the morning petanque game or on the pickleball courts.

Latest Post
by  
Missing the Cove

What a wonderful visit we had back in December, it was one of the best resorts I have been too and we are missing it I can't wait to go again!! Hopefully trhis year we can make a trip back!!

A little chilly at the cove, but looking...

Happy New Year, everyone.

Latest Post
by  
B there Jan to Apr

Staying next door at Merry D but spending our days a CCove. Can't wait to escape Pa.

New Year's Eve.

We will be partying at the Cove on New Year's Eve. Anybody else plan on being there?

First Visit

We will be heading to the cove today. Do we need to call and let them know we are coming or just show up?