Laguna Del Sol

Planning a visit in 2022

I am planning to visit when I get out to Sacramento in 2022. Used to have friends who lived there year round but they both a new place recently.

Latest Post
by  
naked man

anyone going to naked man this weekend?

First trip to LDS of 2021

Got to go today for the first time this year. Nice and quiet as it is a weekday. Lakeside camping is still closed on the White House side and I forgot to ask when they might open it. Anyway a nice couple of hours away from the house.

LDS ....2020

JUST CAME BACK SUNDAY. ( FATHERS DAY) ....FIRST TIMIE AT LDS I HAVE TO SAY THEY ARE DOING AN AMAZING JOB AT KEEPING SOCIAL DISTANCE AND STILL OPERATING. EVERYONE WAS SO NICE AND HELPFUL.. I MET A LOT OF WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO WERE VERY FRIENDLY. I OF...

Latest Post
by  
Improvements Underway

I was just at LDS a couple of weekends ago and saw that the rumors are true: they are extending the road on the grass side of the lake all the way to the peninsula. It was all formed out, but they hadn't started pouring the concrete yet (likely...

Latest Post
by  
NudeStock

I am excited to be able to be going to NudeStock again this year. So looking forward to it. :)

looking for someone to go with when warmer

I have never been there and would like to find a buddy to go with when weather is warmer. lets chat make friends and plan a trip just a little nervus to go by myself...

Latest Post
by  
How did LDS fair the winter?

Has anyone been out there this year? Please come back with info and photos showing and tell us about what you found.

Anyone going this weekend?

Was thinking of going for the first time.

Latest Post
by