Nudity and Nude Scenes in Movies and Television

Sirens

Wonderful Australian movie about great Australian artist Norman Lindsay. Features both female and male nudity. Set in a time when conservatism was high, Lindsay produced many paintings and sculptures of nudes, so more than 30% of the movie features...

Latest Post
by  
The movie Open Water

Early in th movie actress Blanchard Manning is totally nude. The movie is about a couple who were diving and were left behind when the diving boat departed. The nude scene has nothing to do with the movie but she is hot!

Nord-Nord-Mord

An eipsode of the German crime series Nord-Nord-Mord (North-North-Murder) with nude protesters. Sievers und die toedliche Liebe

Paul Michael Glaser Houdini

I am reading a book about magicians back in the early part of the 20th century and was reminded of a made for TV movie The Great Houndinis starring Paul Michael Glaser. It had a scene of him in chains which he did nude to show that he had nothing up...

Bonfire -- Men Only -- Platonic -- Nudity...

Bonfire at my place as soon as the trees are covered in leaves Springfield MO Area Send me a private message if you'd like additional information ~ Men Only ~ Male Bonding ~ Male Camaraderie ~ Platonic ~ Strictly Nudist I'll provide: ~...

Don't ask your kids what you should wear

from the German comedy-show "Rabenmtter" Mother asks her kids what she should wear at parenting day in school

Surprising Nude Scene

Have you ever been watching a film or television series where a nude scene shows up and kind of takes you by surprise? Or have you been watching something and an actor you never expected to see nude shows up in a scene? I am just trying to think of...

Cypress Cove (German TV)

A short video about Cypress Cove in German TV (RTL) Cypress Cove Nudist Resort

Latest Post
by  
How about live theater nudity?

Someone griped about another person posting a story about ballet. I think live theater nudity is a fine topic. I have seen Hair done by a local college with the famous nude number. I have also seen a local production of the Full Monty. Backlit full...

Nudist camp films.

For a start this onehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB_raKABoOE