Indian Hills Nudist Park

I just arrived for a four month visit

Arrived yesterday in the rain; today is nice and sunny. Have met some very nice people, enjoyed the hot top, finished unpacking, played dominoes with some new friends last night, and looking foward to enjoying the next four months with you lovely...

Last Nudist Park in Louisiana

I've been a member here for just under a year, and i love going here for the relaxation and freeness under the skies it affords me. I don't know that many people, but as time goes on i'm sure I'll become friends with the people...

Latest Post
by  
Disappointed

Went there at 5:30 and couldnt get in because the office was closed!!

Latest Post
by  
Arrival 10/28

Arrived for our first visit just after 3pm yesterday. At the office we were greeted by the owner, the sweetest southern belle. She took our information and then took us on a short tour of the area. Missed the Halloween party by one day, and must say...

Labor Day at the Hills

any T/N member going to I/H this Labor day weekend???

Latest Post
by  
time to head to the hills again

The warm weather is returning so its time to take the buns to IH and feel the warmth of the sun on them again, who wants to join me??

Latest Post
by  
Any NoLa Nudists?

Anyone in this group live in & NoLa & like to not have to go all the way to Slidell to enjoy some social nudity? I absolutely love Indian Hills, but would love to find some people to be nude with in NoLa when I can't make it across the lake....