Indian Hills Nudist Park

Spending the day Friday June 17th at I.H.

if you see someone with spank-me tattooed on their butt, feel free to say hi

Visiting New Orleans

Hi, I just joined this group, I am visiting New Orleans 6/16/16 to 6/20/16, arriving by plane, so no car, would be great to be able to hang out nude, maybe someone from New Orleans is going out to Indian Hills for a day during the weekend and...

weekend evenings at I.H.

Can anyone tell me if there is activity or events that go on at Indian Hills on the weekends after the sun goes down, and if so and it decides to rain, are theses events cancelled or moved inside or under shelter,

Latest Post
by  
Birthday Suit Deal

To me this is new...perhaps I just wasn't paying attention. You can go to Indian Hills within a week of your birthday for free. What a wonderful way to celebrate. (mine they are having ice cream!)

Saturday Fun and Sun!

Hello there everyone! I am planning an evening trip with a few members of the Young Louisiana Nudist/Naturist group, including a few new guys. Weather permitting, hope to see some of you there. Have fun, and stay naked! :)

hi

we went there tonight . had a blast. can't wait till next time

Looks like a good day to go naked...

I'm headed to Indian Hills, naked the day after Christmas. Crazy weather... Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

New Hot Tub

I was able to make a trip to Indian Hills yesterday, and try out the new hot tub. I have to say that i really like it. There have been some really great changes at the hills lately to update the amenities.

Message from BestWhenBare

Hello All.Sorry we haven't been posting - we've been so busy with the park.2015 was an amazing year. So many turned out to help us with the improvements and business has been great.Thank you for all of your support. Pat and I can't tell...

Question: Glow Party Oct 24, 2015

Question: For those that have never been to the glow party enlighten us. I've been to glow runs, parties and other events where they through glow-in-the-dark powder for you to go through and the party starts and is light by black light. Theme?...