Single Gay Travel buddies

Accommodation available Gold Coast Australia

Lovely queen size room available to share or have to your self if youre partnered. Its a humble apartment but its got some character so if youre travelling to Australia and need a place to stay for a couple night up to week maximum then drop in Id...

Latest Post
by  
Phuket October

Hey guys... heading over to Phuket in October... Staying just between Kamala and Patong in a pool villa... Anyone interested in joining me feel free to hit me up!

Phoenix, Arizona host

Some times I am looking for nudist travel buddies so if interested let me know. I do travel a lot.

Latest Post
by  
Looking for travel buddies

Looking for travel buddies. Soren to just about any location or time. Just need a little advance notice. Both US and international travel.

Latest Post
by  
Nudist accommodation options July 4-7 in...

Hey guys- seeing if anyone knows of any nude accommodation or has spare space July 4-7 in either Fire Island or Ptown over the 4th weekend. Long shot, but would prefer to stay with a nudist/naturist group. Get in touch if you know of any options!

Latest Post
by  
visiting Gran Canaria in June

I will be staying in Gran Canaria from the 5th to the 19th of June inclusive , I am staying at a clothes optional resort but will be hoping to visit the nudist beach too, if anyone is around and looking to hang out naked please feel free to message...

Italy in October

SIngle Gay nudist traveling to Italy Oct 2019 looking for a male travel companion. I am currently booked with G-Adventure "Highlights of Italy" on Oct 13. Be nice to have a like minded roommate for this trip, anyone interested contact me....

Latest Post
by  
Transatlantic NCL April 2019

Anyone planning to cruise?

Latest Post
by  
Bare necessities boat 2020

Hi - I'm interested in finding a cabin mate for the BN cruise next Feb. Please check the Bare Necessities group 2020 to see my "ad" LOL. and message me if interested. Thanks guys.

Latest Post
by  
trip from south france to south spain

starting my trip 26 of march up to mid april and back from end of april to mid may, someone like to meet or join me, going camping, running, beach, having drinks and fun..

Latest Post
by