Single Gay Travel buddies

Single guys welcome

Single guys can stay at The Lotus Tree for just 75 a night! We get lots of single gay nudists and they always have fun. Naked beaches on the river where you can meet the locals too! And ask about the special offer - book three nights and get an...

Latest Post
by  
Single guys welcome

Single guys can stay at The Lotus Tree for just 75 a night! We get lots of single gay nudists and they always have fun. Naked beaches on the river where you can meet the locals too! And ask about the special offer - book three nights and get an...

Latest Post
by  
Australia Feb - May 2019

Hey! I'm travelling in Australia from early Feb to early May, starting around Melbourne and visiting Sydney, Brisbane, Perth & some other places along the way too. Would be great to meet guys to hangout naked with or get outdoors to a beach etc....

Florida May 19

Hey All, Planning a 7day solo trip to Fort Lauderdale and Miami in May. Hoping to check into a gay clothing optional hotel in Fort Lauderdale, and maybe The Gaythering in Miami (unless anyone has other suggestions) Looking for friends to meet, join...

Latest Post
by  
Bali April 2019

Heading over to Bali on a short break (6 days) If youre in the Seminyak area and wanna hang nude by the pool let me know... pool villa in private setting in central Seminyak.

Darwin Australia Day long weekend

Hey all! I'm in Darwin for the weekend Australia Day weekend. Looking for something to do Australia Day. Let me know

Latest Post
by  
Oregon Nude Hikes June-July 2019

Hi. Looking for Nude Hikers to join at Oregon's green areas nearby the waterfalls. June 24 2019- July 1st 2019. Any guy at any age, size, color etc aslong as you are ok doing nude hiking and a Male. Is Better to be there as a group but if not...

Latest Post
by  
Puerto Vallarta Jan 09 to 26, 2019

Looking for other male nudists to hang out with while I am there. Anyone now a secret nude beach since to my knowledge there isn't one there.

dec 26 to the 1st off

will have a couple of days off and need ideas of places i should go...

Bali Dec 22 - 28

HI anyone travelling to Bali let me know

Latest Post
by