Single Gay Travel buddies

Travel buds

I like to travel and would love to find some nude travel buddies. I'm a single gay male and prefer traveling with other men. Currently only have some ski trips planned now but looking for ideas of places to go this spring and summer. Also love...

Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich Jan/feb

Hi everyone. I'll do a little trip at the end of January. I would like to meet some nudist people, places, spa's. Even if you can recomend me where to stay (hostels, cheap rooms or similar) will be a pleasure for me because I've never...

Latest Post
by  
greek hung friendly nudist in london

Hi guys. Always up meeting nudists around the world who are happy to host me and happy to host in London. Stay happy and naked

Latest Post
by  
Spain

Hi I'm a Brit living on the northern Costa Blanca in Spain. Always happy to meet people and make new friends with anyone traveling or staying in this area. The are many nudist beaches etc in this area. Sam. X

Puerto Vallarta January 2018

I will be in Puerto Vallarta Mexico from Jan 6 to 27 and am looking for other Male nudists to socialize and hang out with. There are a couple of secluded beached that are unofficially clothing optional. If anyone is interested send me a reply.

Sydney Mardi Gras 2018

Arrive into Sydney on a cruise ship in time for the 2018 Mardi Gras. Im looking for someone to share a balcony suite with me on cruise ship P&O Arcadia, Auckland-Sydney. Departs Auckland 19th Feb 2018, arrives Sydney 23rd Feb. Cost NZ$860 each...

Paris 20 - 22 oct 17

Hi everyone. I'm going to Paris from Friday 20 to Sunday 22. I'm looking for accomodation, friends to go around Paris, some parties and spend some time naked if it's possible. Please send me a message if you'd be able to host me....

Latest Post
by  
Las Vegas, Nevada

Hey men, I'm going to be traveling for about a week in Las Vegas, Nevada. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up, or if anyone has any suggestions for nude activity. Thanks! Naked hugs! xx

Latest Post
by  
Spain and Portugal in September

I am planning a trip to include Spain and Portugal from 17 - 28 September. I am keen to hear suggestions of nude places and events, nude accommodations, couchsurfing, etc etc. Keen also just to meet up with some TN friends. Any info or contacts...

Latest Post
by  
Visiting CDA in June

Hi everybody, I will stay at Rene Oltra in June from 10th to 24th. Anybody else there? I will stay in allee plage. Would be great to meet you there.

Latest Post
by