FKK in Germany

Visiting Germany - Besuch in Deutschland

I hope my translation into German below is correct.I am visiting Germany in June for a week or two and I'm looking for assistance in deciding where to go - the best places visit and be nude - the best places to stay and be nude - and the best...

FKK an der Mosel

Are there fkk possibilities on the banks of the mosel river, that we can acces with a 7.4 meter camper?All tips are welcome.

Thermen in Koln

Hallo ! Sorry, I do not speak german. I'm visiting Koln soon for Easter, and would like to know which thermes are the best for nudist people in Koln ? I'm sure I will love Koln for lots of reason, and I hope visiting great relax places !...

Latest Post
by  
Grotzingen Fischerheim

Anyone out there ever go to Grotzingen Fischerheim being Karlsruhe to swim nude. Great guys and experiences. Would love to meet or talk. I am there every Summer.

Latest Post
by  
Alleinerz. na und?

Na dann sage ich auch mal hallo und sende nackige Gruee an alle.Ja, ich bin alleinerziehend wie so viele heutzutage mittlerweile. Es ist wahrlich nicht immer leicht Kind, Job, Haushalt, Erziehung, Schule bzw. Lernen, Besorgungen Kochen, Buegeln usw....

Nackt im Schnee

Hallo, erst Sauna dann Bad im Schnee wer hat Lust?

Latest Post
by  
hi

hi guys add me skype: jean.bro3

Latest Post
by  
Hamburg

Jemand interessiert an privaten FKK treffen?

Latest Post
by  
Hamburg

Jemand interessiert an privaten FKK treffen?

Latest Post
by  
muenchen

wer hat mal lust sich hier zu treffen

Latest Post
by