Naked at home - 2014 / 2024 -

Latest house guest

Thru Airbnb I am hosting a couple who are in the area to explore and hike for a couple of days. They picked my place because of my good reviews as a host and because I have a hot tub. And they knew the house rules for soaking ( common sense...

New to nudism

Hi all, I'm from India and my name's Kiran. Past few years I've tend to realise that I prefer to be nude when I'm alone and I did meet a few others who claimed they are nudists but we're actually jus perverts looking for sex....

Thankful for Not Wearing Clothes

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Many Americans can be counted on giving thanks for their good fortune and our bountiful country. I would like to add to that. I am thankful to be able to wake up every morning and walk nude into the kitchen, make a fresh...

Unexpected afternoon treat

Nov 6th Northern Indiana 71F and not a cloud in the sky. After I mowed the back yard nude and even raked some in the front yard in view of the road, I stretched out in the lawn chair and read a book for 1.5 hrs I did have to move the chair to keep...

Looking for something to do during the winter

Anybody live arouns the metro east St Louis area, anything going on?

Latest Post
by  
this week

I have not had any part time work this week, nor have I had much of any plans. As a result since 1pm on Sunday i have worn clothes for a total of about 4 hours. That included some errands run on Tuesday and a 2 mile walk yesterday. So out of the the...

Welcome to Belgrade, Serbia!

I know it's a bit hard to travel these days, but if you plan on visiting the Balkans, I welcome you to visit beautiful Belgrade, I can host you in my apartment in downtown for a few days. https://couchsurfing.page.link/8ziUi1jhXXnxubnE7

Latest Post
by  
friends on TN

I am wonder how many, or what percentage of the "friends" that you have in TN do you chat or exchange emails with? For a social site, people don't seem all that social to me.

Looking for nudist friends

Greetings to all from Italy. I'm Andrea, 58 years old divorced and for now a home nudist. I am looking for friends (women, couples, men) who share the situation of home nudist for dialogue and exchange of experiences. Anyone can visit my profile...

Latest Post
by