Naked at home - 2014 / 2024 -

Naked at home in LA

Hello, does anyone else in LA work at home naked? Be great to have group naked together working. In Hollywood to be exact. Hit me up!

Hi- new guy

New guy to the group and site. Im pretty much limited to around home nudity, mostly when wife isnt here. She is so uncomfortable with casual non-sexual nudity even when it is just us that barely tolerates when Im nude, so I dont do it nearly as...

Room available North London - Golders Green

Hello, we are looking for a single gay/bi male nudist flatmate for our clothing optional 2-bed flat in Golders Green NW11 London. 3 min walk to station. We are an early 30s gay male couple with varied interests, quiet and clean. Enquiries please...

Latest Post
by  
Question

Anyone know how to add a pic I've already posted on my main page to this group site

Introduction

hi all. old nudist, at home in winter, WP in summer. Profile contains much, but feel free to pm and chat. PM's easier because I miss someone saying things in main chat room.

HOME NUDE ALL THE TIME

iam sure ive been seen cleaning my house by people riding by. have a very private back yard , but one time a guy was selling steak came out back . the wife was laying out nude , I was painting , he was more embarrassed then we were.never did give us...

Naked in Germany

Hey @ll I'm daddy life alone with my 2children in Germany Berlin. We are at home all time nacked, my children and I we love it when we are can go nacked or if we are in Natur or with other friend of me or when schoolfriends coming to my kids or...

Nude in my apartment

I live in a 3rd floor apartment and rarely get any visitors. Im nude most of the time... I can go out on my balcony nude without worry of anyone seeing me. Its mostly for practical reasons, as I have sensitive skin and I need the air to get to my...

Latest Post
by  
Never clothed at home..

Hey group, I'm pretty new around here and would love to show my naked self in the group...But i have a question first.....Anyone else here make the first thing they do when they walk in the house, strip every bit of clothes off? I mean,...

What's the big deal with home nudity?

I am at home all day long and it is very boring for me. It is just not the same as public nudity. Being with others is much more satisfying and appealing to me. After the clothing optional event the other night, where like minded people are very...