Manscaping & Male Grooming

Trimmed vs Shaved?

My wife says she prefers the trimmed over shaved look. She states that it's apparent that I am a hairy guy and that on me, the bare shaved chest doesn't look right.

Anyone?

Hey nudies,are they any True Nudist who is down for meetup and exchanging of nudies,if interested I reply on my Zangi: 1075751254 and my iMessage is:traciefelton01@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
I'm forever indebted to you ma'am...

I'm so damn happy having a wonderful weekend over here. @danielle_entrepreneur The best @danielle_entrepreneur forever @danielle_entrepreneur@danielle_entrepreneur no other options @danielle_entrepreneur _ work done She has done a lot in my life...

Latest Post
by  
Started young

I can't remember what made me do it but the first time I shaved my pubes I was only 14. I stopped because I got made fun of in the showers at school, started again in my 20s and have kept it up. (no pun intended)

- Looking for a San Francisco buddy for...

- Looking for locals into manscaping. Live in Menlo Park. Need help with the hard-to-reach areas. I shave down fully. Hairless from ears down. Really love the smooth look and body to body contact feels great. Nothing beats skin to skin. Past member...

Latest Post
by  
Weekly Manscaping & Male Grooming

Hey everyone! I thought itd be fun to chat about our grooming routines, especially when it comes to manscaping. Here are some points to get us started: Frequency: How often do you all manscape? Is it a weekly routine for you, or do you prefer to do...

Shaving

Anyone in the Tampa area interested in mutual shaving.

Latest Post
by  
Rochester ny

Anyone around the Rochester ny area

Male body hair management

In Rhode Island, I offer shaving , trimming and waxing for guys who want to look more polished when naked.

Latest Post
by  
BE MY NUDIST FRIEND

Hi everyone ,am tracie And am on here looking for for a nudist freind Who we could both exchange pictures regularly and get really naughty together My WhatsApp is +1(334)4135333 While my iMessage is traciefelton01@gmail.com

Latest Post
by