Manscaping & Male Grooming

Waxing

Anyone around the Nottingham area know of any male waxing services at all.

Give a help for a baby below

Give a help for a baby below on generosity.com fundraisers food and medical.. by clicking the below link A coin from you will save a life. https://igg.me/at/cfn2eZJ8Ing Thanks and God bless

The Grand Manscaping

I usually don't manscape my chest, keeping my grooming to the back, crack, and sack, but I was just in Italy and found myself having trouble breathing. At the hospital, they gave me an EKG, which I do not recommend as part of one's tourism...

Waiting too long

I started a new job. Have been taking quick showers to quickly get out of the house. After skipping manscaping all week, took forever to clean up this morning.

My routine

I don't get rid of my body hair everyday like I used to. Just takes too much time to shave everything. Now I do once a week using a depilatory cream all over but I leave some pubes and of course the cream is no good for balls as it's hurts...

Latest Post
by  
Total Body Shave

Hi Guys, so was just wondering how many of you shave/remove all hair completely from the neck down. I have shaved genitals for a while and was thinking I might shave my body completely.

Waxing yesterday!

I had not had a wax for quite a while so decided (after a months holiday in Europe with no manscaping) to have a wax to see the biggest growth curtailed! What a mission!! I had forgotten what it was like: my last wax was possibly about 3 years back...

Latest Post
by  
Summer grooming - let's find out what...

The weather is getting better, and it's time to start thinking about your summer manscaping routine... Reply to this thread with your plans to look your best naked when the sun comes out Steve

DIY Skincare, Candles & Essential Oils...

Interested in meeting, hanging out & exchanging recipes and ideas for essential oils, candles, skin/body care & homemade bath salts. Are there others out in there in the shadows? If so, contact me directly via TN email rather than leaving a forum...

Latest Post
by  
Welcome

Welcome to all of the new members to the group. I am so pleased that the group is of appeal to guys and that in only a few days of the group being set up, membership has risen to 22!! Great to see a few posts too. Thank you if you've joined the...