Manscaping & Male Grooming

London massage and body shaving

Spring is here and for those wanting clean smooth skin I can offer these services at my home in North London. I am available most evenings after 7pm. Shower facility available before and after if needed. This is not a sex service so do not ask and...

Crack wax

So, I had my crack waxed this week. I don't like the molten lava wax being applied to my naked ass and the ripping makes my eyes water but got to admit that the result is worth it. I have been having it done every 6 months for the last 18 months...

Pube Styles...

After posting about the 'creative' square I'd shaped when I was manscaping the other day, I've had a few messages asking about how that looks as well as other styles that they can try. Is this something more of you would like to get...

Latest PostYES
by NakedVirgoman 
Mens barber & manscaping

Hi guys. I just wanted to say I've got my own barbershop offering all mens barbering and manscaping. Including waxing all areas and clipper contouring ie. trimming. It's located in Newark in Nottinghamshire. So if you ever need a trim wax or...

800 member milestone hit

Wow! The group has just hit 800 members. I started this group after a friend said I should share my manscaping ideas. Never thought so many people would be interested. Glad you are though. Next milestone is 1000 members so tell your friends. Maybe...

ELECTROLYSIS ?

Liked my waxed shaft and balls so much started PERMANENT hair removal a week ago....$80 per hour isn't cheap but that is about what a full down there waxing costs once a month so I figured a year at that rate would pay for a life time of having...

Winter Bush - The Experiment Update

So, I recently posted that I was going to try something different with my man bush and grow it a bit. After a few weeks of experimenting with it, I am now in a position to update you on the results. Instead of the normal neatly trimmed pubic hair, I...

ALABAMA LOCATION

Found a great place in the Birmingham area (VESTAVIA) that does EVERY inch of males--very reasonable prices professional staff and beautiful facility-- I got a full Brazilian plus sack and crack for only $55 from a personable young lady who was most...

Latest Post
by