Manscaping & Male Grooming

Manscaping tool recomondations

I need some good clippers. Anyone have any clippers they think really do the trick. Also.... When people on here recommend razors, is that to shave the cock and balls bare?

Traditional Beard Shaving

Recently I have been getting into using more traditional shaving techniques for my face. You know, the brush, shave soap etc. I always post about shaving body hair and pubic hair but it occurred to me that I've not shared any hints on that daily...

Latest Post
by  
What's your manscaping routine?

Share your routines, hints and tips. How do you keep yourself looking at your best?

Foreskin Health

So, guys with foreskins will know the importance of keeping them clean. Generally a shower or bath will do the trick but only if you really lather up the shower gel. This is where a tea tree shower gel can add real benefit. Tea tree is a natural...

Smooth vs Full Bush Continuum

I have been stimulated to make some non scientific surveys, but first let me mention a new thought for me. Bush vs smooth is really a continuum from completely smooth to totally natural similar to the continuum for sexual orientation. So there are...

New hair styles

I know I'm always talking about how to trim your pubes but I thought that I would try and design a new look for the winter. I'm still shaving my ball sack, shaft and base of my penis but instead of the usual trimmed back pubes, I am growing...

Styptic pencils

Does anyone use them? If so, would they or do they work from nicks on scrotums?

Crack Wax Picture now available in the...

For reasons of compliance, the finished look will only be posted privately. Get in touch if you want to know more. Steve

Latest Post
by  
Crack Wax

Had my crack waxed yesterday. Wasn't as painful as first time round and the guy was really quick. Keep checking it out now though as its do smooth. Wondering whether I should pop a pic or two in the gallery. Does anyone want to see the results?...

Anyone available to scrub my back?

Could do with a hand doing my full body scrub and grooming today. Any volunteers nearby? Drop me a message. Steve