Manscaping & Male Grooming

Complete Body Shave

A lot of you say you do a total body shave but how many of you include your butt and your butt crack too?

If I offered manscaping services

A few group members have suggested that I set up a male grooming and manscaping service offering trimming, shaving etc. I'm not sure there would be much call for it but thought I'd open up the debate to see if it's something guys would...

Top to Toe Manscape Time!

It's that time of the week when i do a full top to bottom (literally) manscape. Got to shape my facial hair, trim my chest hair and pits. Groom and trim my pubes, veet my feet and cut my nails. Finish it all off with a full body scrub and a...

Brozilian

I had my second brozilian done on Wednesday night, it was 7 weeks since the first. Again, the worst was the pubic hair, but AHHHHH, that smooth feeling after is incredible. He started with me on all fours while he did my crack, hole, and cheeks....

Recommendation

Any good recommendations for someone who does it - properly - in the Los Angeles area ?

Going bare if your hairy

Does it look strange to go bare down there if you tend to have more hair? I'm not hairy, but I'm not smooth. There would be a cut off point where the hair ends and it gets smooth. Is that weird?

Sunday is Manscape Day!

Full head to toe manscape today as I do every Sunday. Got a routine I follow which includes pubes, armpits, chest, nose hair and feet. Also do a body scrub. Trim my beard and apply a face masque, plus loads more. I'd love to know what your...

B,S & C

I am heading for vacation tomorrow morning so decided to clean up. Last night I went for waxing on a few things: ass, back, balls, crack, nostrils, pits, pubic and shaft. I got the full bro so my speedo area is completely hairless. I had forgotten...