Manscaping & Male Grooming

Skype grooming tips from Steve

I wanted to let the group know that Steve used me as his test guinea pig for a Skype session on manscaping grooming tips and a demo. It worked really well - he used his iPad so he could move it around to show all facets of his manscaping, and he had...

shaving

does anyone know if the gillette body razor is available in Ireland or the UK yes

Latest Postthanks
by irishnudist42 
Laser hair removal - down there.

I went for a consult yesterday and had my first session. I was told to stop shaving a week prior so they could see the amount of hair. I had laser hair removal on my back a few years ago and am very happy with the results. I showed up and disrobed,...

Sack & Crack booked

After being challenged to go and take one for the group, I have booked in for a crack and sack wax on Thursday 23rd October. I've always liked my slightly hairy bum crack so I'm a bit wary. As the creator of the group I do agree that I...

Skype Grooming Session Today

Didn't get to do my manscaping yesterday so going to be doing it today. Need to do quite a few bits including chest trim, pit trim, leg trim, pubes trim, shaft & sack shave. If you're interested in joining me for a tutorial, drop me a...

Exciting news coming re a new product for...

Just going to tease this out. Got news of a great new product which has hit the market specifically with body conscious male groomers in mind.Reply to this post with 'yes' if you can't wait to hear about it.

Is shaving your perineum dangerous?

If you're not medically qualified, never read medical websites. That's my advice. And while not following that advice, I found some websites connecting minor surgery in the perineum caused a nasty bacterium (that only lives on the perineum,...

Time to invest in a thong to improve your...

So now you're saying ' a thong to manscape, has Steve lost the plot?'No. I've not lost the plot. The thong is a great tool for shaping your manscape and here's why...For those of us who want to keep the masculine look of pubic...

Total Body

Had the hair clippers, scissors and razor out this morning, started at my feet and worked my way to the top, I have done a complete body manscape, and smooth in all the right places, :-)

Latest Post
by  
Back to work manscape

Back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off. Though the public don't see my body when I'm suited and booted, it feels great knowing that I am well turned out both with my dress and everything underneath my clothes. As I did a thorough manscape...