Los Angeles Mens Social

Naked Men's Drawing event this Thursday...

THURSDAY 4/12 Men's Naked Drawing event. Our very successful art drawing event is back! This men's event is almost completely full. But join the waitlist if you are interested as some RSVPs may not confirm by tomorrow and will be dropped...

Latest Post
by  
Naked Oscar party

Hi guys, I can't host at home, but I'm hosting a naked Oscar party at the Ramada on Wilshire at Western in a suite. I'll be there from 3 pm. We can stay as long as we want to. Bring your choice of booze and some snacks to share. Let me...

Latest Post
by  
Nude Co-Working Office Space

Im starting a research project about shared office spaces for nudists. Im hoping to start a test week in LA in March. Think WeWorks for nude men. Inquiring about things that would be of interest, basic necessities, locations, and any ideas. Seeking...

Nude Art L.A., March 3rd

Expose yourself to art! Join our naked experience attending the Nude Art L.A. exhibition! Saturday, March 3rd, 6:30-7:30pm. Get the details here https://www.meetup.com/LA-Nudist-Group/events/247525152/

Wednesday Nude Daytime Hang

Wednesday, February 7 2018 I will working from home and doing some chores. Thought I'd open up the apartment to any local nudists around to meet and hang. Nothing too organized, it's the day and sometimes we all need to just hang and chill....

ALL-NUDE Screening of HUMP! Film Festival --...

Ticket link for our all-nude screening of the HUMP! Film Festival has now been added. BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE: https://humpfilmfest.boldtypetickets.com/add/48811201 Event details with be updated with pre/after party details soon. In the meantime, BUY...

Latest Post
by  
Hot Weekend!

Oh course, a hot weekend and I am stuck with appointment, errands and engagements. Anyone enjoying the heat this weekend?

Where did the summer go?

Is it me, or did summer come and go? the perk of the colder weather will be more nude cocktail parties indoors.

Anyone hanging naked today?

It's a hot day. Would be cool to hang with another guy or guys at a pool or somewhere outdoors. Anyone around?

Masc Guy seeking male bonding

Chill out nkd with a bud an tokin an enjoyin the summer...backyard pool...ol school style...bring the brew...

Latest Post
by