We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Our hairyness is down to genetics and I'm not very hairy. Started trimming the pubes over 30 years ago, maybe closer to 40, then shaved the balls . Gradually removed more and more till there was no point having any pubic hair. My body hair is fine and fair so it's not obvious so I can get away with it. My partner now asked if I shaved my armpits as the hair is fine & fair. She says the hair on my chest (what there is) tickles her nose so I trimmed with my beard trimmer but it grew back. She has threatened to wax, so I will see what happens, may be simpler to just use the beard trimmer. She likes the beard though .....



