We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Whether your pecker is big or small, it is irrelevant in the bigger picture of things. I am considered small (I consider myself to be medium!) but I am quite comfortable with my size and my body as a whole. To me, and my friends , size is of no concequence, it is personality and Joye de vivre that counts !!
I have always been into exercise and enjoy different workouts. I am not really a grower but I do shrivel up after lifting weights and after swimming. I am better with it now but it used to bother me so much growing up. I know it is all an ego thing but it is something I am aware of and get self conscious of.



