We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
RE:First nude drive of the 2026 new year.
oh Nice keep it up! I enjoy driving nude to the trails but as soon as weather warms up I will be biking to the trails with just shorts and then stripping down for a naked ride followed by a naked run and bike home. Well that's the plan at least lol we will see how it goes. I've done it once.
This post was edited
RE:First nude drive of the 2026 new year.
Got to drive down to buddy's place, helped open his pool. Had a meetup with a truenudist buddy that we been chat on line with and we finally got to meetup. Had a good chat well visiting. I think he was surprised that when I got out of my car I was naked driving.
This post was edited



