We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
John, that is a great video, well done. A few cars in the background too. Did you get any toots? Did anyone notice?
I got no reactions whatsoever so I have no idea whether anybody saw me.
I was certainly on the video surveillance camera but these are usually only checked in case of vandalism or a drive-off.
John, that is a great video, well done. A few cars in the background too. Did you get any toots? Did anyone notice?
I got no reactions whatsoever so I have no idea whether anybody saw me.
I was certainly on the video surveillance camera but these are usually only checked in case of vandalism or a drive-off.



