We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?
My lover and I both have several piercings on our penises. We do get some second looks at the nudist beach but that's about it..
Perhaps unintentionally confirming the fact that a second look is what all the bejewelled cocker is asking for. Someone, anyone to just have a look and notice they still have a penis.
This post was edited
RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?
I consider such things as apparel. I prefer to be naked as can be. However, such adornments have been part of us being human for a very long time. No one really knows if the first clothing was born out of practical needs or as status symbol.
This post was edited



