Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

I shave everything from neck down, totally smooth, luv how it looks and feels

This post was edited
RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

Yes I do. Shaved neck to knees. Front and back. Much prefer to be smooth.

This post was edited
RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

I shave everything every so often chest back balls ass legs toes and fingers underarm
.

This post was edited
RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

I can't say I've ever thought of doing it, but I also can't say no, I won't do it. As I'm aging it's getting lighter and thinner anyway.

So, after this post, I did go ahead and shave. Doesn't look a whole helluva lot different really

This post was edited
RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

I remove it, my doctor told me it cuts down on bacteria and odor.

This post was edited
RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

I shave my entire body except head and arms usually weekly!!

This post was edited
RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

Well, the armpit, crotch and legs and of course my head is the only parts of my body that is very hairy. A caucasian friend of mine said that I am lucky to be of asian decent because we don't carry that specific hormones that produces under arm odor. I forgot what he called it and too damn lazy to google it now hahaha. So, I kept my arm pit and legs as is as I never had a problem with body odor. My chest is naturally smooth but my nipples tend to be too hairy as well so I shaved my nipples area pretty regularly using an electric shaver. I always trimmed my pubes so that it will not look like a forest down there. Until a couple of months ago, I decided to trimmed it to the shortest and I loved the way it looked that I am almost bald down there. My ass tends to get hairy as well so I waxed it regularly. I tried to shaved it in the early days but as soon as the hair starts growing, it tends to be too itchy so I discovered this wax kit from WalMart that I both for $10 and it worked well. I didn't like the way I look down in the crotch when I get it bald so I kept the hair to the shortest possible. But it is well trimmed and I like that looked better.

This post was edited
RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

I do. I really can't stand underarm hair.

This post was edited
RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

I shave them since I was 23, smells much better.

This post was edited
RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

I remove my under arm hair to go with my smooth physique

This post was edited